Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Bedroom selections

Once home with all of my finds I put them all out for comparison. 
First I put them all out together.




But that didn't give me the overall look (although the helper is cute).

So I laid them out individually photographed each one and then compared.
The first shows a duvet and lavender throw both from Overstock.com.  One panel is from Z Gallerie and the other is from West Elm.



The second has 3 lavender and silver pillows from Overstock.com (labeled Z Gallerie!), a small throw pillow from Overstock, the duvet is from Z Gallerie, and the animal print throw is from Target.



The third duvet (silver) I didn't pull all the way out.  It was the least favorite of the three, and it clashed with the drapery panels so I knocked it out of contention.

Which one do you prefer?

Finished product to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...