Monday, March 21, 2011

Free Collage App

In my blog searching this weekend I stumbled upon a free app from Shape Collage that takes your photos and arranges them into a collage.  Not only is it free, but it is SUPER easy to use!  I made this heart in about 90 seconds.


I then turned the same photos into




If you don't want the freebie watermark, and also want to be able to reposition the photos using your Photoshop, the full personal version is $25 and the commercial version is only $45.

And finally I got wild and crazy and imported my own PNG shape of a pomeranian silhouette
Have fun!

3 comments:

  1. What an awesome app. Thanks for sharing that!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this idea. Thanks for the tip.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome application - now I just need to crop what I made so I can frame it! Thanks for stopping by the blog the other day and commenting on the DIY lampshade. And congrats on your award!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...