Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Lost in a daze

Wow, my Halloween coma lasted over a week!  Everything is finally put away now so I'm feeling better about that.  It's a daunting task to wrap and pack all of the usual holiday goodies and then to find space for the new goodies that were aquired. 

Now my basement storage area looks like this:


As you can see I'm fond of Sterilite containers.

How about yours?  How do you store your out of season items and how much space do you allocate before you have to start purging?

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, I hate this part! The putting away - ahhhh! I have lots of containers too!! The Christmas are all green. It feels like I need more space every year for each holiday. UGG! Thank you for stopping by my blog & the nice comments you leave. You rock!

    Warmly, Michelle

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...